Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A day in the life of: A real live Fashion Designer-cum-blogger.







I’d like to conduct a science experiment. Chronicle my wardrobe, thoughts, delights, frustrations, ups, downs, and all-arounds as they relate to my life as a Fashion Designer for 30 days. Then what? …see what happens I suppose. Not that I think its going to change me in some earth shaking way, but maybe it will keep me occupied for a month. Okay, maybe not quite a science experiment, but rather, a Social experiment. A day in the life of a real live fashion designer-cum-blogger. Sounds like maybe I won’t hate it. Today I was inspired by several other bloggers I have come to know as of late to dive into the ridiculous world of “blog”. All in order to express my thoughts as they relate to my fashion designer existence, as if to claim I have something original to contribute to society. If, by some freak accident, someone out there finds what I’m doing interesting or enjoys reading what I have to say, then perhaps I can call this social experiment a success. Ahhh! Success in the glamorous world of fashion blogging. Ha! That will be the day. More like why the hell would anyone give a flying fuck what I think, but I’m going to do it anyway. I think I’ll call myself “miss social experiment”. Has a nice ring to it.

Miss Social Experiment’s Outfit for today: Jacket: Christine David, Vintage e-bay find http://stores.ebay.com/afrochic77
. Tee Shirt: Junkfood, Urban Outfitters. Jeans: BDG, Urban Outfitters. Shoes: Gabriella Rocha, www.zappos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment