Monday, June 15, 2009

Part 1: Belated Day 3 in the life of: A real live Fashion Designer-cum-blogger.







I took the day off from work on friday because sometimes I just really need a break from my crazy busy work schedule. Besides, I had some errands to run downtown, and I still wanted to look chic....let me share my "running around town" outfit with you. After my mini photo session in front of a downtown fountain...I went to de-stress with a thai massage over at Barai on Hyperion. It was amazing, I love that massage parlor! I followed my blissful massage experience with a fantastic Ahi Tuna dinner at Dusty's on Sunset. As I sat there eating the most amazing nutty bread with butter and strawberry jam, I thought to myself.... I need a laptop, I could be blogging right now! Haha. So silly.

Miss Socail Experiment's Outfit #1 for friday 6/12/09: Hat by Goorin, purchased in Healdsburg, CA. Spectacles: Anne et Valentin, Eye Gotcha in San Francisco, CA. Neclace by Noir. Tee-shirt, Forever 21, Cardigan and Trousers, Trina Turk. Belt: H&M. Shoes: Vince Camuto, Shoes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment