Monday, June 15, 2009

Belated Day 4 in the life of: A real live Fashion Designer-cum-blogger.

Miss Social Experiment

The wannabe Playboy Bunnies

The Rotating Stage

The 31st Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl Saturday, 6/13/09.
I went specifically to see Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings and boy did I see her...wearing one of my dresses!! That was the highlight of my Weekend. What a fantastic surprise! I'll have to trawl the press pictures online to see if I can find an image of her rockin' out in that "Magestic" dress from Resort Preview 2008.
See the festival lineup at www.playboyjazzfest.com
Miss Social Experiment's Outfit for Saturday, 6/13/09: Sunglasses by Ray-ban. Necklace, designer's own. Yellow Tee-Shirt: H&M. White ruffle shirt: one-of-a-kind BCBG MaxAzria. Hooded Sweatshirt: Element. Jeans: MIH, Barney's New York. Sandals: Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment