Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 7 in the life of: A real live Fashion Designer-cum-blogger.




Just in case you haven't noticed yet, I'm obsessed with my throwback to the 1980's white wayfarer Ray-Ban shades. I find that they go with almost everything and I have been wearing them pretty much everyday since I got them back in November. In my opinion, this wicked white shade is perfect all-year-round! Not a bad buy for $139! The other shape that Ray-Ban makes that I am also loving is the "clubmaster". I can't decide if I want the blue or the gold pair. But then again...my white ones go with everything....so the clubmaster's can wait! :)
Check out more wicked awesome Ray-Ban's at: www.ray-ban.com
Miss Social Experiment's Outfit for today: Sunglasses by Ray-Ban, Nordstrom.com. Necklace....I can't remember what the store was called but I got it while laid-over at the Denver Airport! Jacket, Twist front Tee and Pants all Trina Turk 6/30/2008 collection. Flats: Steve Madden, Zappos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment